Friday, November 10, 2006

i want to now who nows what

i really would like to now whats going on in manorbier and our council tax money that they say is wasting. trouble is on other blogs theres comments for people to say back to things. i dont now who that works so i set an email address especially to find out about this business. if you really do now the truth why not send me a email and tell me what you now. if you dont want someone to now who you are sending the truth to me i will just write what you say on here from you're email. my email address is manorbiertaxpayer@hotmail.co.uk thought it's easy for you to remember. remember, i promise not to say to readers who sends me info, cos i think its so important to tell the truth. i really look forward to hearing from some manorbier people who now the truth.